PhotoSync will transform your photo handling forever. It's the first app that makes wireless transfer of your photos/videos from/to your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad a breeze. You will never want to use a cable again!
Note: PhotoSync requires the "PhotoSync app" to be installed on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. The PhotoSync app ($1.99) can be downloaded from the App Store.
Watch PhotoSync in action (Youtube)
- Sending photos/videos to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad is extremely fastJust drag the photos/videos you want on your device onto the PhotoSync icon in the dock and transfer them in seconds. No cable required. No iTunes needed! RAW images are supported and all Exif data is preserved.
- Receiving photos/videos from your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad is simpleJust select the photos/videos you want to transfer from your device and seconds later they are on your Mac.
- Direct import into iPhoto & ApertureIn addiction to saving received photos/videos in a folder, PhotoSync also supports direct import into Aperture and iPhoto.
- Auto discoveryWhen sending and receiving photos/videos, your Mac and iOS devices find one another automatically. You don't need to remember or enter any IP-addresses.
- And much more
PhotoSync for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch also offers sending pictures/videos from device to device (over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth), accessing all photos/videos on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch by Web browser, and transferring to Flickr.
- Fixes an issue that the "Send" button does not work in manual mode sometimes