TaskInsight provides essential task/todo list management functions for productivity and business, including Timeline, List and Detail views, iCloud support, speech commands, color-coded priorities, labels, several date/time fields, sorting, drag and drop, copy and paste, undo and redo, import and export TSV and XML, export HTML5 Canvas, AppleScript support, customizable views, many keyboard shortcuts, text-to-speech, document path and web URL support, and many more features.
- Full featured tools for task organization, productivity, and business
- Task/todo items in flexible Timeline, List, and Detail views
- Priority attribute for tasks: color coded, priority sorting
- Sort or auto-sort by priorities, status, labels, dates, or other columns
- Labels, with sorting and filtering by labels
- Search and Recent Searches menu for quick searching and filtering
- Text resizing for small lists or big presentations
- Color-coded priorities can be customized
- Drag-and-drop import and export of text
- Drag-and-drop prioritization and reordering
- Paste-import multiple text lines as tasks
- Copy-export multiple tasks to tab-delimited text or RTF (Rich Text Format) priority-color-coded tables on the Pasteboard
- Printing support, using custom color, text size, and column settings
- Optional alternate-row coloring
- Thorough support for Undo and Redo
- Recent Documents panel for one-click access to task lists
- Support for complex task selection and operations, Undo and Redo
- Optional date columns: start, due, completed, created, and modified
- Drag-and-drop URLs or documents to list to add URLs or paths
- Edit dates manually or select in the optional popup picker
- Perform text-to-speech for selected tasks
- AppleScript support
- Window position and settings saved with document
- Many keyboard shortcuts for navigating List or Timeline views and changing display settings, sorting or operating on selected tasks
- Standard configurable toolbar at the top of TaskInsight documents
- TaskInsight Help uses Apple's searchable Help system
- Full-screen mode for presentations and focus sessions
- Supports auto-save to prevent loss of unsaved changes
- iCloud Drive support, new speech commands, and bug fixes.
- Added support for iCloud Drive on Yosemite OS X 10.10, also supporting iCloud on Mavericks OS X 10.9, 10.8 and 10.7.
- Added menu command Hide Status Bar to hide and show the status bar at the bottom of task documents. Keyboard shortcut: Option-Shift-Command S.
- New speech commands (an In-App Purchase) added to Speech Commands module: Zoom In More, Zoom Out More, Say selected tasks.
- Added command "Listen For Speech Commands" with keyboard shortcut Shift-Option-Command-L. This lets background audio such as iTunes continue to play while working with TaskInsight. When listening for Speech Commands, background audio will be muted.
- Display multi-line task text as a single line in Timeline view.
- New app icon, modernized, simplified, luminous.
- Fixed bug where sometimes the label was not saved if event was created and edited in the Timeline view.
- Updated Spotlight Importer. Use Spotlight to search for text in TaskInsight documents in the Finder or in a TaskInsight Open dialog.